Thursday, May 20, 2010

US Data Group sent me an appealing online offer to be a survey taker, online. About $30 per hour, no fees...?

Anyone know if this is legitimate? Or a scam?





Thanks, Pam

US Data Group sent me an appealing online offer to be a survey taker, online. About $30 per hour, no fees...?
I believe this to be a scam, Pam. I received the same email and I put "US Data Group scam" into the search box and came up with not only a link to this question, but also (on the third page) and link to a site (listed below) that listed all the sites that this scammer uses. Don't respond to the offer and simply set it as spam. I've learned to live by the old advice that "if it's too good to be true, it probably is." I was almost pulled in by this also, but I decided to research a bit before even thinking of responding to the offer. Good luck in the job hunt though! I hope you find something!


No comments:

Post a Comment