Thursday, May 20, 2010

For my survey about: Are males and females workout habits the same, what type of questions should I ask?read..

Please be Brief and clear on your explanations. Please give me 3 or 4 questions. Thanks

For my survey about: Are males and females workout habits the same, what type of questions should I ask?read..
I've got a few. My husband and I are both in the Navy and we both work out about 3-5 days a week depending on our schedules. We're law enforcement so we have to be in good shape. He's a big fan of lifting and working muscles. I'm a big fan of swimming and working cardio. But we often workout together to get the best of both worlds. So here are the questions I would ask:





1) Do you warm up before a big workout? If so, what do you do to warm up?





2) Do you stretch before you workout? Do you stretch before or after you warm up?





3) What do you do to get a good cardio workout?





4) What do you do to increase your strength? Endurance? Flexibility?





5) Do you cool down after your workout? What do you do as a cool down?





6) Do you stretch after you cool down? Do you stretch at all after your workout?





These answers will vary because I like to stretch but my husband often skips it. I like to warm up and he just jumps right in. So good luck with your survey.


No comments:

Post a Comment