Sunday, May 3, 2009

I'm creating a survey about I-Step tests and the emphasis put on them, What questions should be asked?

I"m creating a survey about I-Step tests that teachers, parents and principals will take. I'm writing a research paper about the results (along with other information I gather) Do you have any suggestions for questions I should include?

I'm creating a survey about I-Step tests and the emphasis put on them, What questions should be asked?
Two that I would put on would be "Do you, as a parent/educator/principal feel that too much emphasis is places on the results of the ISTEP test?" and "How do you feel as a parent/educator/principal about the move of ISTEP to the spring instead of the fall? Will this help students or hinder them?" Probably throw in a question or two about the length, what they test on, and the long-term effects of the high amount of emphasis that is put on them. It sounds like an interesting subject to learn about and write about, especially because its a safe bet you're affected by these tests as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment