Sunday, May 3, 2009

How do I go about writing a letter appealing a survey that said I wasnt qualified enough for a teller position

I recently applied to Bank of America as a teller. I feel that I had a good resume %26amp; cover letter. I called to follow up on my job application and the hiring manager seemed pretty impressed with the answers I gave him. We seemed to hit it off professionally, as if I would be a good asset to the team. The next process in selecting a candidate for the teller position was to fill out a survey. It asked several multiple choice ?s about my academic high school history and how I would react to this %26amp; that situation. I answered all questions honestly. I wasn't the perfect student in high school, but have a lot of potential and am doing way better in college. The survey at the end said I did't fit the qualifications. Now, I'm not in the running for the position. I feel like the ?s asked were biased. I want to write a letter to the hiring manager explaining why I choose some of the answers I did. I want to tell him that I would be a good fit for this position.

How do I go about writing a letter appealing a survey that said I wasnt qualified enough for a teller position
My son just applied for a customer service job for Bank of America in Rhode Island. He is saying the same thing you are saying. He has 3 yrs of experience in customer service with a community bank and he felt like he was new to the scene of customer service after having much experience . After he physically went to the call center and met them and realized how they ran the call center he decided he was glad he failed the assessment at that point. The business was very impersonal and they talked to their customers that way. Not the way he was use to treating people. My advise to you and my son, is look for another job. There are lots of banks out there. Good luck on your job search, you will find something. I actually thought he wrote your question, I asked him to make sure he didn't before I answered.

used shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment